If you were unable to be a part of our first #gyncsm chat you can read a transcript here.
Below are links shared during our chat.
- NCI Ovarian Cancer: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/ovarian
- SGO Ovarian Cancer Symptoms: https://www.sgo.org/patients-caregivers-survivors/caregivers/ovarian-cancer-symptoms/
- Consensus Guidelines on the Management of Women with Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors http://www.asccp.org/ConsensusGuidelines/tabid/7436/Default.aspx
- Been There Rocked That (for Cervical Cancer & HPV) http://www.beenthererockedthat.org/
- Mind-blowing statistics about HPV and Cancer… (blog post) http://www.girlmeetsgeek.com/2012/06/25/20-million-mind-blowing-statistics-about-hpv-and-cancer/
- OCNA Ovarian Cancer Statistics http://www.ovariancancer.org/about-ovarian-cancer/statistics/
- Ovarian Cancer Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cancer#Epidemiology
- CDC Gynecologic Cancer Symptoms http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/ovarian/basic_info/symptoms.htm
- SGO Seek A Specialist https://www.sgo.org/seek-a-specialist/
- Foundation for Women's Cancer Find a Gynecologic Oncologist http://www.foundationforwomenscancer.org/find-a-gynecologic-oncologist/
- FWC Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month Toolkit http://www.foundationforwomenscancer.org/wp-content/uploads/GCAM-Toolkit_2013.pdf
- Menopause & Hormone Therapy http://menopausenu.org/ and article regarding launch of this site http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2013/07/managing-menopause-your-way.html
Next Chat: Wednesday October 9, 2013 at 9pm EST
Topics: Genetics and Personalized Medicine